Are you ready to apply for business week 2018?
Eligible students must:
- Rank academically in the top one-third of their class
- Have completed their sophomore, junior or senior year by June 2018
- Possess demonstrated leadership skills through school and community activities
- Complete the application form in its entirety with the signature of school principal or guidance counselor, and return to the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
- Complete an essay
About the essay
You will need to write a brief (i.e., minimum 250 words, maximum 500 words) explanation about what you hope to gain by attending Business Week and how you think this experience will provide a background for your future in the working world. Please type, if possible, or use a pen and write legibly and staple your essay to your application. Students, including returning students, must submit an original essay. Essays from previous years will not be accepted.
- First-time students will be accepted first. Returning students accepted on a selective basis with class rank and application content taken into consideration.
- Upon receipt of applications, students will receive a notification of acceptance. Do not include the $50 registration fee with the application. Students will be mailed an acceptance letter detailing when to send the $50 registration fee.
The deadline for student applications has passed and submissions are no longer being accepted.