Are you ready to apply for business week 2018?
Eligible students must:
- Rank academically in the top one-third of their class
- Have completed their sophomore, junior or senior year by June 2018
- Possess demonstrated leadership skills through school and community activities
- Complete the enclosed application form in its entirety with the signature of school principal or guidance counselor, and return to the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
- Complete an essay
About the essay
You will need to write a brief (i.e., minimum 250 words, maximum 500 words) explanation about what you hope to gain by attending Business Week and how you think this experience will provide a background for your future in the working world. Please type, if possible, or use a pen and write legibly and staple your essay to your application. Students, including returning students, must submit an original essay. Essays from previous years will not be accepted.
- First-time students will be accepted first. Returning students accepted on a selective basis with class rank and application content taken into consideration.
- Upon receipt of applications, students will receive a notification of acceptance. Do not include the $50 registration fee with the application. Students will be mailed an acceptance letter detailing when to send the $50 registration fee.
If you are eligible to attend Business Week 2018, you must submit your completed application by May 31, 2018. Applications received after the deadline will be accepted based on availability. Returning students will be accepted after the deadline if space permits.