Are you ready to apply for Business Week?
Eligible students must:
- Rank academically in the top one-third of their class
- Have completed their sophomore, junior or senior year by June of application year
- Possess demonstrated leadership skills through school and community activities
- Complete the application form in its entirety with the signature of your school principal or guidance counselor, and return to the S.C. Chamber.
- Complete an essay
About the essay
You will need to write a brief (i.e., minimum 250 words, maximum 500 words) explanation about what you hope to gain by attending Business Week and how you think this experience will provide a background for your future in the working world. Students, including returning students, must submit an original essay. Essays from previous years will not be accepted.
- First-time students will be accepted first. Returning students accepted on a selective basis with class rank and application content taken into consideration.